středa 4. února 2015

My TRX experience

What a great workout!

At the beginning we warmed up a little bit and after 5 minute cardio we started using this crazy "hanging equipment". I have to say I surprised myself how strong I am. Comparing to the others who stopped in the middle of the workout I completed all exercises. Here are some examples what we did yesterday:
We had to complete ech set 15 reps (3x cirquit). 

For me the hardest set was single leg squat with jumping on the spot. Thank god we had to do only 5 times of these! That was hell on earth... my thigh was on fire! And my first thoughts? I was sweating from the beginning till the end, my legs were shaking like a chihuahua , but I really enjoyed it! (Those who know me, they know I am a bit fitness sado masochist..:-D) TRX is from now on definitely on my list of favorite workouts. :-) 

What about you guys, do you have some experience with TRX? 

 

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat